Bike Courier – Self Employed
Employer: RUSH Management, Area: Central London
Remuneration: £300- £500 circa , depending on experience, Employment: Type Full time contract – Self Employed
About the Role:
We’re looking for the best bikers in the business to join our team! So if you’re good on the saddle and you would like to earn bigger bucks why not apply online? Are you the one we’re looking for?
Our couriers earn more money, because we allocate jobs quicker and fairer and there’s less dead mileage which means more cash in your back pocket! So why not apply online and enjoy unrivalled benefits and rewards from our performance incentive schemes.
Excellent riding skills and road sense
- Ability to read maps and plan routes, use a radio and smartphone apps
- Pleasant mannered, reliable and honest
A valid EU work visa
- Good level of fitness
- Good geographical knowledge of the City of London
Please note, you must own your own bicycle for your application to be successful.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Loads and loads of fairly allocated work
- Flexible 24/7 shift patterns, fully adaptable to suit your lifestyle
- Attendance, mileage and docket bonuses
- Out of hours incentives
- Snappy RUSH Couriers uniform
RUSH Management is an entrepreneurial-minded transportation services company, competing in London & Cambridge with a specific focus on same-day, Next Day and International logistics. We are one of the fastest growing courier companies in London. We bring transportation intelligence to business using our system of drivers and partners to provide customized courier solutions, giving our customers meaningful and measurable advantages. It’s more than just logistics.