Courier Controller – Full Time
Title: Courier Controller. Based at: London, W1T 3PZ. Reports to: Operations Manager
Employment: Full time plus Various Shifts. Remuneration: Market rate
About the Role:
At RUSH Couriers Ltd we employ some of the best people in the logistics industry. If you have experience of Courier Controller or you are up to this important role then read on. We run a happy ship, and we always need enthusiastic people to come on board.
- To provide high quality, proactive and professional day time Courier Controlling service for RUSH Courier Department.
- To deploy all couriers to meet the needs of our clients efficiently and to a high service level.
- To assist the Courier Manager in the day to day operation of the department
- To assist the Courier Manager in the induction and training of new couriers.
- To monitor the work schedules within the department.
- To process paperwork accurately and efficiently in line with departmental policy and set procedures.
- To ensure all duties are carried out in line with the Courier Procedure Manual and to assist in the maintenance and updating of this manual.
- Knowledge of Next Day & Same Day Courier industry
- Excellent geographical knowledge of Central London, especially to a street level.
- Excellent communication & team skills
- Good personal team skills
- Good computer skills
RUSH Couriers Services is an entrepreneurial-minded transportation services company, competing in London & Cambridge with a specific focus on same-day, Next Day and International logistics. We are one of the fastest growing courier companies in London. We bring transportation intelligence to business using our system of drivers and partners to provide customized courier solutions, giving our customers meaningful and measurable advantages. It’s more than just logistics.